What Is Chicken Pox: Chickenpox is a contagious disease or says it is a viral infection caused by the herpes varicella-zoster virus, chickenpox is spread by touching, coughing, or sneezing, and chicken pox is a disease in children 15 years of age or older. Infects children more, Chicken Pox is also known as Choti Mata or Chicken Pox, Chicken Pox usually spreads more in the month of December to the month of February.
SYMPTOMS OF CHICKENPOX:-
Common symptoms of chickenpox are as follows:-
- FEVER:– One of the common symptoms of chickenpox patients is fever.
- TINY FLUID GRANULES:– The common symptom of chickenpox patients is the presence of small fluid granules all over the body.
- DIZZY:– The patient with chickenpox also feels dizzy with small fluid grains, due to which the patient feels weakness in the body.
- FAST HEARTBEAT:– Chickenpox patient’s heart beats at a faster than normal rate.
- SHORTNESS OF BREATH:– Chicken pox patients also have difficulty in breathing.
- LACK OF MUSCLE COORDINATION:- There is a lack of coordination in the muscles of the body of the patient with chicken pox.
- FATIGUE AND WEAKNESS:– Chickenpox patient feels tiredness and weakness in his body.
- VOMIT:– Chicken pox patient also vomits
- INCREASED COUGH:– Cough of chickenpox patients also increases.
CAUSES OF CHICKENPOX:-
- The main cause of chickenpox spread is the varicella jousts virus, which is an infectious disease.
- Chickenpox is also spread through contact with an infected person when coughing, touching, sneezing, shaking hands, etc.
- Chickenpox is more common in children than in adults. It occurs in adults if they have never had chickenpox before.
- If the person has not been vaccinated for chickenpox.
- If a person has had chickenpox earlier in childhood, then there is a 99% chance of not getting it in the future.
HOW TO STOP CHICKENPOX FROM SPREADING:-
- Keep children away from nursery and school until the rash is cured
- The grains should not burst
- Apply calamine lotion to treat itchy pimples
- Take sugar-free popsicles to soothe mouth sores
WHAT TO EAT IN CHICKENPOX:-
- JUICE AND TEA:- It is common for chickenpox patients to lose their appetite due to dehydration, so juices are helpful in increasing the immunity of the patient.
- FRUITS:- Fruits containing vitamin C should be consumed to increase immunity, but if there is a blister in the mouth, then foods containing vitamin C should not be consumed.
- INCREASE WATER INTAKE:- The patient with chickenpox becomes dehydrated, so the patient chickenpox should consume more and more water.
- DRINK COCONUT WATER:- The patient with chickenpox should drink coconut water because by drinking coconut water, chickenpox gets cured soon.
- USE RAGI TO CURE CHICKENPOX:- It is believed that ragi help in curing chickenpox.
WHAT NOT TO EAT IN CHICKENPOX:-
- DO NOT EAT SALTY FOOD:- The patient with chickenpox should not consume salty foods, salty foods can cause pain in the mouth.
- FATTY FOOD:- Chickenpox patients should not consume fatty food.
- SPICY FOOD:- Spicy food causes irritation in the mouth ulcers of chickenpox patients, so the patient of this disease is advised not to eat spicy food.
- DON’T EAT SOUR FRUITS:- Citrus fruits should not be consumed by patient with chickenpox as it causes irritation in the mouth ulcers.
CHICKENPOX IN PREGNANCY:-
If a pregnant woman gets chickenpox, then the disease of chickenpox can prove to be risky for both the mother and the child and the following problems may have to be faced:-
- PNEUMONIA:-When a pregnant woman gets chickenpox, she is likely to get pneumonia.
- BABY LOSS WEIGHT AT BIRTH:– Due to the disease chickenpox, there is a possibility of the weight of the baby at the time of the birth of the pregnant woman.
TREATMENT OF CHICKENPOX:-
- Paracetamol should be used for fever and pain and a doctor’s advice is needed before taking any other medicine.
- Fluid rash requires a doctor’s consultation to work
- To get relief from itching, take a bath with baking soda mixed in cold water.
- The room of the chickenpox patient should be kept cool as much as possible and they should wear cotton clothes only.
- Apply antibiotic cream to the pimples
HOME REMEDIES FOR CHICKENPOX:-
- NEEM LEAVES:- Grind neem leaves and mix water in them and apply it to the affected area and take a bath after boiling neem leaves and hot water.
- BLACK PAPER:- Grind 2 to 3 black peppers in a spoonful of onion juice and consume it, it is likely to cure a small mother.
- JUI FLOUR:– In chickenpox, there is itching in the patient’s body, to avoid this, boil oat flour in water, the patient should take a bath, and it gets relief from itching.
- VINEGAR:– Taking half a cup of vinegar mixed with water provides relief for the itching of the patient.
- HONEY:- Honey has antibiotic properties, so if honey is applied in an effective place, then it gives relief.
Conclusion: Treatment of Chicken pox is also considered extremely important. Because if you do not treat it properly then it can be very dangerous. So in that disease, you can book body profile test and LFT so that you know why you are affected by that disease And you cannot give this test yourself at all. Just call us and book your blood test in Delhi Anand Vihar. Our service also provides you the same service that would provide your at-home blood test in Anand Vihar. We take blood samples with complete safety. And if you have any problem after the test, then you can talk to us. We will fully assist you at that time. Our lab is fully well recognized by Government. We provide you with our blood test service in Anand Vihar at the lowest price. So don’t be late to get our hassle-free blood test service in Anand Vihar.